Real Estate sales require an agent to wear many different hats. Quite frankly, in one transaction, there are too many responsibilities for an individual realtor to handle (especially if that agent has several Listings and several Buyers).
The ShowcaseMiami Team’s focus is on selling our Seller Listings. Buyer inquiries and sign calls are directed to our ShowcaseMiami dedicated Buyer Agents in order not to dilute the focus of helping our Sellers sell.
Also, Keller Williams Realty is the second largest broker nationally. This means marketing power for our Sellers.
Here are a few of the Reasons it is critical to hire the ShowcaseMiami Team with strong systems when listing your property…
At Beginning of Listing…
1) Preparation of Market Analysis
2) Preparation of Listing Paperwork Package
3) Assisting Seller with the Staging of their Property
4) Coordinating the professional photographer’s visit to Seller’s Property
5) Scheduling the installation of the sign post in front yard
6) Installing new ShowcaseMiami For Sale sign once the post has been installed
7) ShowcaseMiami yard sign directs traffic to your listing so that your home’s photos can easily be found
8) Scheduling showings with the Sellers
9) Cross-selling your listing to buyers of your other listings
10) Physically Showing the Listing
11) Holding Open Houses
12) Holding Broker’s Open Houses
13) Creating Email Broadcasts with multiple professional photos to proactively introduce the property to the market (ShowcaseMiami Team sends these to over 5,500 Realtors and contacts)
14) Creating a Blog Post about the new Seller listing
15) Negotiating incoming offers
When Under Contract…
16) Create Critical Dates Timeline to ensure deadlines are met
17) Coordinating and Attending Inspections
18) Post-inspection negotiation on inspection findings
19) Meeting the appraiser at the appraisal
20) Consistent follow up with Mortgage Broker to check progress of loan commitment
21) Consistent follow up with Closing Agent to ensure there are no title issues
22) Review HUD Settlement statement for our client to ensure the #’s are accurate.
On Day of Closing…
23) Be completely available and focused to make sure the deal gets closed.
24) Our dedicated buyer’s agents assist our Sellers with the purchase of their next home