True or False?
It is always best to have a neighborhood expert list your home for sale…False
The fact is that buyers come from outside the neighborhood and are considering several neighborhoods in their home buying search.
Today’s buyers are seeking value and a home that meets their search criteria(whether that home is in Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, The Roads, High Pines, etc.).
What matters most when choosing a Miami listing agent is…
1) experience in representing sellers (as opposed to buyers…these require entirely different skillsets)
2) quality of the listing images created by the listing agent
3) quality of the personnel that the listing agent has on his or her team
4) listing agent’s knowledge of market nuances such as (pricing strategy according to the season)
5) listing agent’s knowledge of when to conduct open houses (and when not to)
For more critical questions to ask listing agents before listing your home for sale, email Jason@ShowcaseMiami.com
ShowcaseMiami Realty specializes in assisting homeowners to Sell their Miami home.
(Highest price in the Shortest period of time)
To discuss a strategy for your home, call…
Broker (Seller Specialist)