Last night, I had a conversation with the Realtor to the Stars (Carlos Justo) in front of 85 fellow Realtors. It was part of a monthly Seminar Series that we conduct Showcasing and Interviewing the Top Real Estate Agents in Dade County. (Past Panelists have included The Jills, Audrey Ross and Jeanne Nicastri)
The event took place at University of Miami at the beautiful Newman Alumni Center. Real estate consultant Alan Jacobson (former co-owner of Wimbish Realty with Carlos Justo) also added valuable insights on the Ultra-Luxury market and Carlos Justo’s career.
Carlos Justo’s select list of clients include: Gloria Estefan, the late Gianni Versace and Rosie O’Donnell among others.
Insights that Carlos shared…
1) He loves to serve the rich. He considers himself a servant of the rich.
2) Market knowledge is key. His in-depth knowledge of waterfront properties is a large part of his success in the ultra-luxury market.
3) In order for an Ultra-Luxury Seller to be ready to sell at market price, they must have something better on the horizon that they wish to acquire.
4) There are 4 Opinions of Value: Broker’s, Appraiser’s, Buyer’s, Seller’s (In the ultra-luxury market, the only opinions that matter are those of the buyer and seller).
5) Carlos recommends that agents get out of the way during some ultra-luxury negotiations and let the principals communicate. This clear communication sometimes leads to the fastest meeting of the minds.
It was a wonderful evening and it was an honor to interview such a Legend in Miami Real Estate.
ShowcaseMiami Realty specializes in assisting homeowners to Sell their Miami home.
(Highest price in the Shortest period of time)
To discuss a strategy for your home, call…
Broker (Seller Specialist)