1) Avoid listing your house for sale on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
2) Avoid entering photos into the MLS a day or more after the listing is entered into the MLS.
3) Avoid holding open houses every weekend (the listing will get stale quickly)
4) Avoid the approach of listing “at a higher price because we can always come down later or during the negotiation”
(the risk here is that you, the Seller, miss the initial 2 week surge of activity from Buyers looking at fresh inventory.)
5) Avoid introducing the property to the market with clutter (ie kitchen counter full of objects, magnets on fridge, too much furniture gives impression that rooms are smaller) .
For further details on the above items, please feel free to call me. I’d be glad to help navigate the best approach for you, the Seller.