Tired of caring for your single family home in South Florida? Grass to cut, landscaping to attend to and then of course there is the regular general maintenance. This all can be eliminated if you choose to live in a condominium.
Removing these processes provides you with more leisure time and more importantly, valuable time to spend with your family.
Now be under no illusion, you will still have to pay for the above services but the actual day to day, weekly and monthly maintenance is paid for in your monthly maintenance fee.
Depending on your lifestyle, location is important. There are two points to consider:
1) Are you interested in an urban environment close to shops, malls and restaurants?
2) Do prefer a rural setting, with open pastures and fields?
We have just taken a listing in Aventura that combines both of these lifestyles.Located in The Oaks 1 Condo at 15051 Royal Oaks Lane this Dade County home has it all!. This family-styled condo offers the following features:
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- 1801 square feet of living area
- Open plan living and dining room areas
- Marble flooring in living areas/carpeting in all bedrooms
- Italian kitchen with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Walk-in closet in the master suite
- Master bathroom offers a double sink and jacuzzi tub
- Window coverings are blinds
- One covered parking space
This home was built in 2007. The property is located on the tenth floor of this 20 floor building.Your maintenance fees include many services and amenities including an exercise and hobby rooms, swimming pool and tennis court.
Aventura and Bal Harbour Malls are nearby as is the Oleta State Park. This landmark includes mountain bike trails, kayaking and orienteering, combining an urban and rural lifestyle.