High Pines in Miami is Hot!!
This week our office closed on a 12,500 square foot property in High Pines for $545,000 (a short walk to the restaurants of South Miami and Sunset Place). Surprisingly, the highest offer we received was from a local builder. This is reminiscent of the market back in 2005 when builders regularly outbid end users.
6 Reasons to Live in High Pines…
- High Pines is an easy stroll to the South Miami restaurants, movie theaters and boutiques
- High Pines is centrally located (easy commute to Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove)
- High Pines has a residential neighborhood feel
- High Pines homes feature large lots with less density
- More and more, we hear people comparing High Pines to the feel of Coconut Grove (residences and restaurants in close proximity)
- High Pines residences are close to the highly acclaimed Sunset Elementary School (my alma mater) which features the International Studies Program (a dual language program implemented as a collaborative effort with the Ministries of Education of Spain, France, and Germany. Educational Attachés from these countries have been working cohesively with Sunset Elementary’s administration, teachers, students, and parents since 1986, providing curriculum, native textbooks for language arts, math, social studies and science, and sponsoring foreign teachers. Presently, Sunset Elementary International Studies Program is the only internationally accredited magnet school in the United States to provide such a comprehensive, academically challenging program to elementary school children. )
Call Jason Smith at 786-326-8115 if you are interested in selling your High Pines home or lot.
ShowcaseMiami Realty specializes in assisting homeowners to Sell their Miami home.
(Highest price in the Shortest period of time)
Miami Listing Agent