Jason Smith moderates the Luxury Expert Panel with The Jills and Mayi de le Vega
Over 100 attendees learned lessons from 3 of the Top Producing Realtors in Dade County (let alone Florida). The Jills have sold $225 million in residential real estate over the past 12 months!!!
7 Lessons Learned From Top Miami Realtors
- Success as a Realtor takes “passion for the business”
- Success as a Realtor takes “hardwork”…there are no shortcuts to success.
- Jill Eber said to focus on a small area when farming. When she started, she did this with the Bal Harbour building that she grew up in.
- Mayi de la Vega said a Realtor’s relationships in the community are more valuable than technical real estate knowledge in terms of growing one’s business.
- Mayi de la Vega said there is no difference between negotiating a $9 million transactionvs a $400,000 transaction.
- Jill Hertzberg’s lesson from the owner of a mega-million dollar listing was “when the client says they are ready to sign, stop talking”.
- Mayi de la Vega said being active in charities and non-profits is critical. Case in point, she was at a function recently to raise funds for surgery on cleft palates. At this function, she bumped into 6 clients and one client who is ready to purchase a waterfront home.
We very much appreciate the generosity that these 3 Leaders of our Industry shared this past Thursday. I will keep you posted with details on October’s Panel Event.
If you have any questions or input, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below!
Or give me a call (786)326-8115 if you are looking for a Miami Realtor to help you with your residential real estate needs.