There are so many reasons to live in Miami and the surrounding villages, towns, and cities.
We thought we would give you our insight into the Best of South Florida Living.
Jumping right in…
1. The weather, ah…our tropical weather is the envy of not only ‘Northerners” but most folk around the world. Confirmation with Wikipedia reveals, temperatures range from 68% F (20 C) in January and ranging from the mid 80’s to 90°F( 29-35° C) in our beloved summer.
2. The Southern tip of the state offers incredible beaches. There are 84 miles of sand filled beaches along our coast with the Atlantic Ocean. Of course, there is the world famous South Beach and numerous others. From the furthest point in Dade or Broward County, the inviting waters of the beach are close at hand.
3. We have cultural offerings that lure visitors from all over the globe. There are many include museums, art…think Art Basel, the Wynwood district, and our Adrienne Arscht Performing Arts Center. Here is the events calendar for the arts center venue.
4. And then there is our envious nightlife . Dare we mention our world famous Ocean Drive? There are more incredible hot spots, but we will keep them our secret until you arrive.
5. South Florida is a mega center of hundreds of ethnic groups. There are restaurants, cafes and delicatessens to accommodate all taste buds.
6. Outdoor activities and sports. The environment offers swimming, golfing, snorkeling, boating, cycling, canoeing, and the list goes on. In addition, the area is jammed packed with family-friendly parks.
7. Our Sports Teams include The Marlins(baseball), The Heat(basketball), The Dolphins (football),The Panthers (Ice Hockey) and last but not least the Miami FC, soccer… need we say more?
8. Shopping . Now where to begin…
We have outdoor shopping
*Mary Brickell Village
*Shops at Sunset Place
*Village at Merrick Park
Indoor shopping malls including the malls of Aventura, Dadeland, The Dolphin, Miami International Mall of the Americas and Bal Harbour Shops.
And, of course, the world-renowned shopping streets including Lincoln Road.
Life in South Florida is exciting and adventurous. We are a vibrant community with much to offer.
Thinking of pursuing a new life in South Florida, we welcome the opportunity to help you.
ShowcaseMiami Realty, Inc.